Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Racetrack Cake

So, my talented cousin, Melinda, sent me this cake picture as well. I have a feeling she is going to be a frequent contributor!!!!

She made this cake for her son's birthday! She used 2 9" round cakes and cut a chunk out of the side of one, so they fit together. Then frosted them and used the white candies from "Good 'n' Plenty" for the road and lines. She used her sons "Cars" cars for decoration! I think it turned out really cute and any little boy would love this cake!! Thanks, Melinda!

2 comments:

  1. Is the track Oreo or dyed coconut? And is the grass is green frosting with sprinkles? I want to make this for my son! He loves Cars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this yesterday! I think it turned out ok. I'll send a pic later to show you!

    ReplyDelete