Thursday, July 16, 2009

Winner! Winner!

Well, I used random.org but I very easily could have just used my fingers...Ha!!! I don't know how to get the random thing on my blog, so you'll just have to trust me. The winner is...........

Comment #1 Shauntel!!! Yay!

Shauntel said...
Emily, I posted something on both my blogs, mealtimhelp.blogspot.com and our family blog. I sent you an invite for my family blog since it is private. I am also already a follower of your blog. I hope I win!
July 13, 2009 4:52 PM

Thanks for all 2 of you who entered!!

Shauntel, send me your address at emily.williams76@gmail.com along with your preference in cake and frosting flavors!!!

Thanks to all of you who blogged about me, hopefully it spreads the word!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I really wanted to try that nonstick spray but haven't remembered to buy any when I've been out! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to tell you the prize came. Thanks so much. I've never made a marbled cake. Funny story, my husband saw the Bakers Joy and for some reason thought it was frosting in a can! He was soooooo excited for it. Imagine his disappointment when I told him what it really was!

    ReplyDelete